Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- FREE unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- FREE subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, where you will learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs. (Please give us permission to email you.)
- FREE Client Workshops. We regularly offer workshops and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational workshops available to the general public.
- FREE one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- FREE Three Year Reviews of your Living Trust, with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- FREE parking in our office building whenever you visit.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.
Law Offices of Richard B. Schneider, LLC – Estate Planning & Asset Protection Attorneys Portland OR